- 1 2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cup biscuick/baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Mix milk, egg and biscuick mix. Pour half of it into the bottom of your greased 9X9 deep glass dish.
- In a bowl, combine vegetables, chicken, soup and thyme. Pour into dish. Pour remainder of bisquick mix over chicken mixture. Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.